What is career coaching?
Many of us spend a great deal of time at work, so it is important that we make the right career choices. It may be that you want to develop your career, or take a new path altogether. Either way, coaching can be a useful tool for clarifying your options and attaining your goals.
What could career coaching enable you to do?
- decide on the right career path
- open your mind to new ways of thinking about your career
- create and develop strategies for achieving your goals
- simplify decision-making
- cope with change and associated challenges
- improve conflict resolution
- get started on a new project
- develop effective time management habits
- identify problems and come up with solutions
- break the procrastination barrier
- work on time management to meet deadlines